28. 2. 2022
Together for Ukraine
Our public fundraiser for Ukrainian families
…is still open and you can support our initiative the Tereza Maxová Foundation for Children of Ukraine.
If you would like to join us, we would be grateful for any help!
The account number of the public collection is
123 123 123/2700, UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia.
(the collection is registered with the Ministry of Culture and Youth Affairs under No. S-MHMP/1501799/2012).
How we currently help Ukrainian families in the Czech Republic:
- establishing the CTP Fund for Ukrainian pupils and students – which offers schools the opportunity to apply for ongoing support in education and personal development. The aim of the Foundation is to facilitate the integration of these pupils and students.
- supporting the organisation Amalthea, Chrudim – which has created a temporary community centre for Ukrainian mothers with children. Thanks to HERO’s employee fundraising, the Foundation was able to support the employment of a Ukrainian psychologist who works at the community centre.
- supporting Teen Challenge, Brno – where an informal children’s group was created within the pre-school club Klíček. A grant from the Voice of the Heart Foundation enabled us to support the employment of two Ukrainian teachers.
- supporting the Intergenerational and Volunteer Association TOTEM, Pilsen – in recognition of volunteers and people on the front line. In these debilitating times, it is important to treat the caregivers as well.
- purchasing humanitarian aid for incoming families in need.
Our long-term goals include:
- educational and developmental activities for children
- therapeutic activities for families
- employment through the To dáš! social employment agency
These activities aim to integrate and include Ukrainian families in the Czech Republic.
What we already achieved:
Together with the international charity organization ADRA, the Tereza Maxová Children’s Foundation helps families affected by the conflict in Ukraine. Currently, we are organising a collection of sanitary goods, clothes, blankets and other necessities for families in transit refugee camps.
In cooperation with our foundation partners, who have already donated baby food and nutrition worth €100,000: diapers, baby formula, organic baby purees, cereal bars, tea, coffee, coffee creamer and snacks. We sincerely thank companies HERO and JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS and PPL.
Parallel to these activities, an employee fundraiser with ING bank was launched to support ADRA’s activities financially, as well as a GEFOS employee fundraiser to purchase a car to transport medicine, food and wounded in the region of western Ukraine (Ivano-Frankivsk and Lutsk).
Comprehensive information on the current situation can be found here: www.pomahejukrajine.cz
Please join our effort, we are grateful for any help.
We greatly appreciate your support and solidarity.
Team of the Tereza Maxová Foundation